Supply Chain Solutions
Reduced MRO Procurement Costs
WESCO’s specialized supply chain programs’, proven implementation process and dedicated implementation resources have produced documented cost savings and value adds of over $85M for North America’s leading companies.
Whether you are looking for a broad scope MRO solution, an e-commerce partner or an electrical products specialists we can design a program to meet your needs. WESCO’s unique process delivers hands-on local support under the guidance of proven global account programs.
- Documented procurement cost savings through price reduction.
- Decreased administrative costs.
- Reduced transaction costs.
- Inventory optimization.
- Reduced supplier base.
- Consistent national service and pricing.
- Consolidated performance measurement and usage reporting.
- Increased supplier commitment.
- Increased security of supply.
- Specialized services and technical support.
- Continuous improvement programs with documented value-adds.
- Disposal of inactive and obsolete inventory.
- Custom electronic catalogues.
- Seamless supply connectivity.
WESCO’s capabilities extend across all solutions to your MRO requirements, whether in the form of a Single Source Commodity Supply Agreement program, or a more comprehensive Integrated Supply Program.
Effective Implementation of New Agreements
Fast implementations are important. The faster the launch of a new agreement, the sooner you can capture savings opportunities. WESCO's implementation plan includes steps to jointly manage teams at the national and local level to prioritize activities, identify key performance metrics, and track progress against objectives.