Industrial Automation and Control
Automation projects have many different objectives:
- Reduced down time.
- Increased throughput.
- Tighter process control.
- Lower operating costs.
- Reduced waste.
- Improved safety.
- Reduced energy costs.
Whatever your objective WESCO can help you achieve it. Our specialists provide a wide variety of services to help keep your project on track and ensure a cost-effective solution.
- Expert product assistance from concept, through installation to operation support.
- Support for a wide assortment of leading products from world class manufacturers.
- Design support and project cost estimation.
- Inventory availability from your local branch.
- Kitting and panel assembly services to reduce in house costs.
- Installation and after sales service.
- Product and application training.
- Support for all common Automation protocols.
- Integration services and communications support.
We support discrete manufacturing and industrial process applications as well as OEM’s, system integrators and specifiers.
The Cost of Implementing Automation is Dropping
The lower cost of microprocessors and the availability of smarter components mean your automation dollar goes further today. WESCO supports a broad range of cost effective PLC’s, HMI’s and iPC’s. We also offer best-in-class devices that deliver the key features you need to optimize your project. WESCO’s $6.0B in sales means we have the leverage (and the low cost of operations) to ensure competitive costing.
Open Communications Protocols Give You More Options
Open automation means you are no longer locked into one supplier’s solution. This means more selection and access to more cost-effective options. WESCO not only has the products but the expertise. Our specialists are trained to support all the common industrial communication protocols including: Industrial Ethernet, DeviceNet, Modbus and Profibus. We can assist you with your product selection and ensure communication compatibility on everything we sell.
Distribution Without Boundaries
At WESCO, distribution is more than servicing your request today. We help you meet your growth and productivity goals through creative logistics solutions. Challenge us with your supply chain headaches and we will rise to the occasion. WESCO offers:
- a wide assortment of programs from kanban systems, to kitting and Lean services.
- a proven global account service process that helps Canada ’s leading companies reduce MRO procurement costs.
- a complete suite of e-commerce tools to establish a seamless supply chain relationship.
- a world class distribution infrastructure to ensure stocking support and reliable deliveries.
- a local branch with the can-do, extra effort attitude to meet your specific requirements.